TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT (M/W/D) - DIGITAL MARKETING
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You carry out requirement analyses for digital marketing landscapes and advise external and internal customers on technical issues.
- You supervise and configure different cloud-systems in the fields of personalization, web analytics, tag management and CRM.
- You are responsible for complex processes as well as solutions for (mobile) app tracking, data governance processes and (cloud-) system integration.
- You evaluate different tools and technologies based on customer requirements.
- In projects you will be responsible for project management, organization and execution.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or similar vocational training
- 2 years of working experience with modern web technologies and architectures (HTML, AJAX, CSS, etc.)
- Experience in tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium) and/or re-targeting is an advantage
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form (at least C1 level)
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- When working on projects on-site with customers, we expect you to be willing to travel (approx. 1 day per week - currently less due to Covid-19) and to have a strong customer focus
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 20 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, the possibility to work 80% from home after onboarding, 30 days annual leave)
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application. No hassle - just a few clicks.