SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (M/F/D) - IN THE PHARMA & HEALTHCARE SECTOR
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You design, develop and improve AI applications in the pharma & healthcare sector.
- You implement in-house, cloud-based Big Data systems (Lakehouse, Data Streaming) and implement them in a scalable and secure manner.
- You create automated ETL routes and transform data as a preliminary stage for AI applications and implement them using the common frameworks.
- You also implement front-end applications to control and enable AI applications.
- In customer projects, you are the contact person for implementation, advise the project management and guide the younger developer teammates.
- You are responsible for the compliance with our agile software process and prioritising the implementation of requirements in consultation with project managers and product owners.
- You bring innovative technologies into the team and make sure that our technology stack stays up to date.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics or comparable studies
- At least 5 years' work experience in the development of cloud infrastructure and data-driven applications
- Sound knowledge in dealing with personal date (e.g. CRM)
- Experience with interface programming regarding CRM systems such as Veeva or other relevant CRM systems in the pharma sector
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical & healthcare industry are an advantage
- Very good programming skills:
- Backend: Python, SCALA
- Sound experience within agile processes (e.g. SCRUM, CI/CD)
- Very good (technical) German and English language skills, both spoken and written (level B2 and higher)
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Exciting tasks, active sharing of knowledge and plenty of room for creativity
- Onboarding buddy, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Company retirement benefits, monthly gift voucher
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- Flexible working time models, the possibility to work from home and many other benefits
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. No hassle - just a few clicks. You can also share your GitHub profile with us.