(SENIOR) CONSULTANT (M/F/D) - DIGITAL MARKETING / DATA DRIVEN MARKETING
This is what awaits you in detail:
- As a consultant (m/f/d) you develop intelligent concepts on how we can use marketing know-how and technology profitably for our customers.
- You have full responsibility for projects, from the recording and analysis of customer requirements to the creation of individual solution concepts and the implementation of your proposals.
- The focus of your work will be on personally addressing users of digital touchpoints: from data collection to the analysis of user behaviour and the introduction of tools for personalized user communication.
- You take on project leadership and project management and coordinate the cooperation of many internal and external stakeholders to increase value creation.
- Innovative, agile and data-driven marketing projects (including tag management, web analytics, attribution modelling or website personalization) are waiting for you to be developed in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in economics, media sciences, business informatics, industrial engineering or in a comparable course of studies
- Several years’ experience in digital marketing - you are familiar with commonly-used tools in digital marketing (e.g. Adobe Launch, Ensighten, Tealium, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager or Salesforce Interaction Studio) and adapt quickly to new technologies
- You enjoy the combination of technological understanding, strategic analysis and a goal-oriented way of working/implementation
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form (mimimum level C1)
- When working on projects on-site with customers, we expect you to be willing to travel (approx. 2 days per week - currently less due to Covid-19) and to have a strong customer focus
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 30 days annual leave)
Are you curious yet? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. No hassle - just a few clicks.