PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D) - DIGITAL MARKETING
This is what awaits you in detail:
- As a direct contact person for our customers, you are responsible for the implementation and further development of new customer campaigns to increase various key performance indicators.
- You are fully in charge of the personalization campaigns of our customers, from their conception to elaboration (including targeting methods, recommendations for technical implementation, design and evaluation of suitable test designs in the analytical field).
- You participate in the evaluation and interpretation of statistics and you prepare reportings in collaboration with other teams (Data Science, BI).
- You coordinate your projects independently with our partners and service providers.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, media/communication sciences, e-business or media informatics
- At least 2 years’ work experience in project management or customer success management
- Good MS Office skills and a basic knowledge of website personalization tools (e.g. solutions within the Adobe Marketing Cloud) or HTML are an advantage.
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form (minimum C1 level)
- Ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills, independent way of working, quick comprehension and a high affinity to IT
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 20 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 30 days annual leave)
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to receive your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.