PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D) DIGITAL - WITH A FOCUS ON MEDIA
Is the online world your second home and are you familiar with the abbreviations DSP, DMP, CPL or CPO? Then this is the right place for you.
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You manage the connection of website measures to the most important paid media platforms and ad networks such as SEA, Programmatic, Facebook and Google DV360 from an operational or strategic point of view.
- You work on projects from the recording and analysis of customer requirements to the definition of audiences/targeting, tracking set-up and reporting.
- You coordinate your projects independently with our partners and service providers.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, media/communication sciences, e-business or media informatics
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in digital media consulting on agency or client side
- Good MS Office skills and a basic knowledge of website personalization tools (e.g. solutions within the Adobe Marketing Cloud) or HTML are an advantage.
- Experience with common Web Analytics Tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form (mimimum level C1)
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 20 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 30 days annual leave)
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to receive your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. No hassle - just a few clicks.