INTERN (M/F/D) PROJECT MANAGEMENT– DIGITAL MARKETING (starting Jan./Feb. 2021)
You immediately want to put into practice what you learnt at university by completing a practical semester of 6 months? If on top of that the online world is your second home, this is the right place for you!
- You support the team in preparing presentations
- You are involved in the planning and follow-up of workshops
- You participate in the evaluation and interpretation of statistics as well as the preparation of reports
- You are in charge of sub-projects in market support and in the development of new concepts
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) of economics or media sciences or comparable course of studies with a focus on marketing
- Very good MS Office tools skills
- Experience in image processing would be very welcome
- You are looking to start your internship between June and July 2020
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Communication skills, an independent way of working and quick comprehension
- High level of commitment and motivation
From day one, you will be an indispensable part of our team with the opportunity to take on responsibility - even as an intern (m/f/d). Flexible working times help you balance your job and your private life - and in the office free drinks, snacks and cool team events are waiting for you. Of course, we also offer wide-ranging social benefits and other advantages that make working for us something very special.
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date.