(JUNIOR) TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
Technical questions do not make you nervous and your most cultivated relationships are those with your customers.
- You carry out requirement analyses and advise external and internal customers on technical issues.
- You supervise and configure different systems in the fields of personalization, web analytics, tag management and CRM.
- You are responsible for complex processes as well as solutions for (mobile) app tracking, data governance processes and system integration.
- You evaluate different tools and technologies based on customer requirements.
- In projects you will be responsible for project management, organization and execution.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or similar vocational training
- Experience in tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Ensighten) and/or re-targeting is an advantage
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form
- You are very focused on customer requirements, enjoy customer contact and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
From day one, you will be an indispensable part of our team, with challenging tasks and plenty of creative leeway. Flexible working times and the possibility to work from home help you balance your job and your private life - and in the office free drinks, snacks and cool team events are waiting for you. Of course, we also offer wide-ranging social benefits and other advantages that make working for us something very special.
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.