(JUNIOR) TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You carry out requirement analyses and advise external and internal customers on technical issues.
- You supervise and configure different systems in the fields of personalization, web analytics, tag management and CRM.
- You are responsible for complex processes as well as solutions for (mobile) app tracking, data governance processes and system integration.
- You evaluate different tools and technologies based on customer requirements.
- In projects you will be responsible for project management, organization and execution.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or similar vocational training
- Experience in tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Ensighten) and/or re-targeting is an advantage
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form (at least C1 level)
- You are very focused on customer requirements, enjoy customer contact and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Exciting tasks, active sharing of knowledge and plenty of room for creativity
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Personal iPhone and cool team events
- Flexible working time models, the possibility to work from home and many other benefits
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.