DATA SCIENTIST (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You can think your way into business issues and find solutions by analyzing data and calculating and applying statistical models to achieve predefined goals.
- Working in our media sector not only brings you into contact with large amounts of data from various sources - you also quickly gain insight into the impact of your work.
- In this context, you are responsible for the evaluation of the data, the selection and validation of suitable processes, as well as for the preparation and interpretation of the results.
- Exciting fields of application such as real-time personalization, forecasting, recommendations and time series analyses are among your main tasks.
- You work in a cross-functional team with colleagues from different areas on a solution that creates a real additional benefit for our customers.
- Through collaboration with a wide range of experts, you will evolve beyond the boundaries of your project when it comes to solving complex problems for AI applications in the communications environment.
This is what we expect from you:
- You have a university degree and have acquired a broad education in mathematics, statistics or computer science as part of your studies.
- Ideally, you have already been in touch with digital marketing and understand the basic correlations in attribution modelling.
- You have very good programming skills in Python and possibly experience with the libraries Keras, Tensorflow or SkLearn.
- You have some experience with cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English, at least one of these languages at C1 level
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 20 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- A broad open source stack (Python, Kubernetes, Spark, Docker, Java)
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, working from home up to 80% possible, 30 days annual leave)
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to your online application . No hassle - just a few clicks. You can also share your GitHub profile with us.