DATA ENGINEER / MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER (M/F/D)
This is what you can look forward to:
- You design and develop machine learning systems for streaming and batch applications in the field of predictive analytics.
- You are responsible for the integration of data/ETL pipelines up to the provision of results within existing IT systems.
- You work confidently with modern cloud components and architecture concepts (AWS, Azure or GCloud).
- You interpret raw data from the individual applications and make it available for different data projects in a performant way.
- You ensure that our code meets the standards and consistently keep developing these standards.
- You not only have an eye on system development, but also on the quality of the work results from Data Science and can pass these on to executing systems in an automated way.
- Together with your colleagues, you design solutions for complex problems for AI applications in marketing.
- In contact with clients and colleagues from consulting and other specialist areas, you explain your solutions and make them accessible also to non-experts.
This is what we expect from you:
- Sound technical training: University degree in computer science, mathematics or similar qualification
- At least 3 years' work experience in a comparable professional setting, doctorate welcome
- Experience with the following programming languages: Python, PySpark, Java, Scala and SQL as well as in the use of machine learning methods (especially Deep Learning)
- Sound knowledge of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive) and setting up and operating Big Data ETL routes
- Curiosity and interest in application fields of artificial intelligence paired with a quick grasp of the issues to be addressed and a strong willingness to learn
- Very good communication skills: explaining technical issues simply and getting to the point is one of your strengths
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English (minimum C1)
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 20 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- A broad open source stack (Python, Kubernetes, Spark, Docker, Java)
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 30 days annual leave)
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to your online application . No hassle - just a few clicks. You can also share your GitHub profile with us.