CONSULTANT WEB ANALYTICS (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You are responsible for the further development of the web analytics setup for an international automotive group as well as the conception and implementation of web analytics strategies.
- Your tasks include the development and monitoring of a cross-market basic KPI framework, the standardization of reports and the definition of technical requirements.
- You support stakeholders worldwide in the operational use of the web analytics tool and are the direct contact person for operational questions from customers.
- You also monitor and analyse web traffic data from which you derive recommendations for action and develop reports.
- Together with your colleagues from other teams, you create customer structure analyses and business cases and keep an eye on the online market and competition.
This is what we expect from you:
- Several years of professional experience in web analysis, online marketing or IT projects, ideally in the consulting sector
- Good knowledge of the current web analytics tools (ideally Omniture/Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) as well as the common MS Office applications
- Experience with relevant BI tools such as Tableau is an advantage
- You are very focused on customer requirements, enjoy customer contact and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good spoken and written German and English
- You should be ready to make national business trips 2-3 days/week.
What we offer:
From day one, you will be an indispensable part of our team, with challenging tasks and plenty of creative leeway. Flexible working times and the possibility to work from home help you balance your job and your private life - and in the office free drinks, snacks and cool team events are waiting for you. Of course, we also offer wide-ranging social benefits and other advantages that make working for us something very special.
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.