TEST ENGINEER FOR REAL-TIME PERSONALIZATION PLATFORM (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You develop automated test frameworks that set the standard for our product development processes
- You also ensure the performance of our infrastructure and solutions
- You are in charge of the setup of and responsible for our automated test infrastructure, taking into account the scalability
- You develop the test preparation deriving test scenarios, test cases and test data for platform and integration tests
- You carry out tests independently, including documentation of results and status maintenance
- You are responsible for carrying out technical (error) analyses and systemic suggestions for improvement, e.g. within the context of recurring errors
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or in a comparable course of studies. Career changers with professional experience in software development are also welcome
- Several years of experience in software development with a focus on test automation and API-driven products
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and query languages, such as SQL, graphQL, sparkQL, ...
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure), ideally with high-load environments (real-time, big data)
- A passion for new technologies and programming languages
- Very good (technical) German and English in spoken and written form (mimimum level B2)
What we offer:
From day one, you will be an indispensable part of our team, with challenging tasks and plenty of creative leeway. Flexible working times and the possibility to work from home help you balance your job and your private life - and in the office free drinks, snacks and cool team events are waiting for you. Of course, we also offer wide-ranging social benefits and other advantages that make working for us something very special.
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.