TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D) - PERSONALIZATION
You are naturally at home in the online world: You are passionate about digital marketing and want to be actively involved in working on exciting topics around AI and UX.
- As a direct contact person for our customers, you are responsible for the implementation and further development of implementation projects of a personalisation platform (especially Salesforce Interaction Studio).
- You take over the project management from identifying customer requirements to conception and documentation all the way to technical implementation.
- At the same time, you always have an eye on the budget and the requirements of your customers.
- You provide comprehensive support for personalisation campaigns (including targeting methods, recommendations for technical implementation, selection and evaluation of appropriate test designs in the analytical field).
- Agile, data-driven marketing projects are waiting for you that you manage independently in cooperation with partners and service providers
You want to make a difference and enjoy working in a team. This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in economics, (business) informatics or comparable subjects
- Basic knowledge of the application fields of Java Script as well as HTML and CSS
- You have relevant project experience in the sales force environment, especially Salesforce Interaction Studio.
- A high affinity for IT, healthy curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Very good German and English in spoken and written form (mimimum level C1)
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 20 different countries
- Permanent employment contract, plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making channels
- Company retirement benefits, subsidies for public transport, monthly gift voucher
- Buddy-Onboarding, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- A family-friendly workplace (flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 30 days annual leave)
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to receive your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. No hassle - just a few clicks.