SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- Plan and develop (within the team) a long-term test methodology/strategy across all areas of product creation
- Take on responsibility for the quality of our software products, from testing new functionalities to monitoring and troubleshooting during live operation
- In consultation with product management: manage and prioritize bugs and suggestions for improvement, identify and analyse errors, assist in troubleshooting
- Create test cases for the use cases of our systems and applications, execute these test cases, evaluate test results and supervise test automation
- Assist with requirements documentation focusing on software quality
- Successfully completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or in a comparable course of studies. Career changers with professional experience in software development are also welcome.
- At least 5 years experience in web software development with a focus on test automation and browser compatibility
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure), ideally with high-load environments ( real-time, big data)
- Very good (technical) German and English in spoken and written form (mimimum level B2)
From day one, you will be an indispensable part of our team, with challenging tasks and plenty of creative leeway. Flexible working times and the possibility to work from home help you balance your job and your private life - and in the office free drinks, snacks and cool team events are waiting for you. Of course, we also offer wide-ranging social benefits and other advantages that make working for us something very special.
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.