(SENIOR) SOFTWARE DEVELOPER BACKEND (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You develop and improve the big data cloud infrastructure of our own software products (data lake, data streaming, web applications) and implement them in a scalable and secure way.
- In customer projects, you are the contact person for implementation, advise the project management and guide the younger developer teammates.
- You are responsible for the agile software process and prioritising the implementation of requirements in consultation with project managers and product owners.
- You bring innovative technologies into the team and make sure that our technology stack stays up to date.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics or comparable studies
- Very good programming skills:
- Backend: Python, SCALA
- Deep knowledge in big data cloud technologies (focus on data and API driven products):
- Data Engineering (data architecture, ETL, experience with Databricks platform is a big advantage)
- Web services and third-party integration
- Several years of work experience within agile processes (e.g. SCRUM, CI/CD)
- Very good (technical) German and English language skills, both spoken and written (level B2 and higher) as well as the motivation to constantly move forward and develop your skills
- You enjoy coaching and developing junior and advanced teammates
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Exciting tasks, active sharing of knowledge and plenty of room for creativity
- Onboarding buddy, individual offers for personal and professional development
- Free choice of your Smartphone (iOS, Android), free beverages & fruits, cool team events
- Flexible working time models, the possibility to work from home and many other benefits
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. No hassle - just a few clicks. You can also share your GitHub profile with us.