SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You can think your way into business issues and find solutions by analyzing data and calculating and applying statistical models to achieve predefined goals.
- In this context, you are responsible for the evaluation of the data, the selection and validation of suitable processes, as well as for the preparation and interpretation of the results.
- Exciting fields of application such as real-time personalization, forecasting, recommendations and time series analyses are among your main tasks.
- In addition to your own projects, you are also entrusted with the exchange of experience with your colleagues and the permanent improvement of our overall performance.
- As a team player you develop new ideas with other departments to solve complex problems for AI applications in marketing.
- In contact with clients and colleagues from consulting you explain your solutions and make them accessible to non-experts.
This is what we expect from you:
- University degree with good or very good grades or comparable qualification with a solid education in mathematics and statistics
- At least 5 years' work experience in a comparable professional setting
- Knowledge of the most important methods of machine learning and the ability to use them in the best possible way
- Experience in the use of time series analyses to create predictive as well as prescriptive analyses
- Excellent knowledge of statistics to set up and evaluate tests correctly and to identify suitable models for new problems and to assess their applicability in the given situation
- Solid programming skills in Python and experience with the libraries Keras, Tensorflow or SkLearn
- Excellent analytical skills to efficiently serve customer requirements
- Very good knowledge of German and English, at least one of these languages at C1 level
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Exciting tasks, active sharing of knowledge and plenty of room for creativity
- A broad open source stack (Python, Kubernetes, Spark, Docker, Java)
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Personal iPhone and cool team events
- Flexible working time models, the possibility to work from home and many other benefits
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to your online application . No hassle - just a few clicks. You can also share your GitHub profile with us.