SENIOR DATA ENGINEER (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
As a Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d) you are part of our Data Science Team and responsible for an efficient and scalable implementation of tasks in this environment. In detail this means for you:
- You ensure the application of high-performance machine learning algorithms for streaming and batch applications in the field of predictive analytics.
- In this context you are responsible for the independent development of high-performance data models and data interfaces for real-time applications of machine learning processes.
- As a team player, you are responsible for the system development as well as for the quality of the work results from Data Science.
- Together with your colleagues from other teams you develop concepts to solve complex problems for AI applications in marketing.
This is what we expect from you:
- Solid technical training: University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar qualification
- At least 5 years' work experience in a comparable professional setting
- Experience with the programming language Python, Java or Scala and a cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Sound knowledge of the Big Data environment (Hadoop, Apache Spark) and automated deployment technologies (Ansible, Azure DevOps, Puppet)
- Experience with common developer tools and principles: Git, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming as well as setting up and operating Big Data ETL routes
- Good overview of common machine learning methods and their fields of application in the area of artificial intelligence
- Very good knowledge of German and English, at least one of these languages at C1 level
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Exciting tasks, active sharing of knowledge and plenty of room for creativity
- A broad open source stack (Python, Kubernetes, Spark, Docker, Java)
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Personal iPhone and cool team events
- Flexible working time models, the possibility to work from home and many other benefits
Are you curious yet? We are looking forward to your online application . No hassle - just a few clicks. You can also share your GitHub profile with us.