CONSULTANT WEB ANALYTICS (M/F/D)
This is what awaits you in detail:
- You are responsible for the (further) development of the web analytics setup for an international automotive group as well as the conception and implementation of web analytics strategies.
In this context, you are responsible for individual applications, from advising customers on the design of their requirements for web analytics reports, the resulting technical requirements for the underlying website to the creation of the final dashboard.
- You support stakeholders worldwide in the operational use of the web analytics tool and are the direct contact person for operational questions from customers.
- You also monitor and analyse web traffic data from which you derive recommendations for action and develop reports.
- Together with your colleagues from other teams, you create customer structure analyses and business cases and keep an eye on the online market and competition.
This is what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed university studies and several years of professional experience in web analysis, online marketing or IT projects, ideally in the consulting sector
- An affinity to projects with a focus on technolgy and data
- Good knowledge of the current web analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Sound knowledge with the MS Office applications
- You are very focused on customer requirements, enjoy customer contact and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Very good spoken and written German and English (at least C1 level)
- You should be ready to make national business trips 2-3 days/week (currently limited due to Corona)
We offer diversity and job variation:
- Appreciative and open-minded atmosphere with team players from 19 different countries
- Exciting tasks, active sharing of knowledge and plenty of room for creativity
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Personal iPhone and cool team events
- Flexible working time models, the possibility to work from home and many other benefits
Curious? We look forward to receiving your online application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.